[WikiEN-l] Irismeister again

KNOTT, T TKNOTT at qcl.org.uk
Fri Feb 20 15:50:26 UTC 2004

Ed irismeister follows me around. Everything I edit he does. You protected the talk page but you've left his  comments in. Note that I didn't write the article a newbie did. The only reason irismeister made the comments is because he watches my user contributions. How are the new users supposed to know he is addressing me and not them ?  when he writes "This stub is incredibly puerile. It reads like a DIY manual, has no encyclopedic value"

Look at the history page Ed

Theresa