[WikiEN-l] Re: Arbitration: Case of Theresa Knott and Mr. Natural Health

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Mon Feb 16 22:18:25 UTC 2004

Anthere wrote:
> What do you mean all wikimedia wikis ?
> When was it decided that the english arbitration committee would decide
> who is allowed to edit or not to edit on another language wikipedia ?

Anthere is right.  The arbitration/mediation committees are an
experiment in en: land, not globally.  I would anticipate that at some
point, each language will elect it's won arbitration/mediation
committees.  Until then, the existing practice (which varies to a
degree according to local custom there) will be fine.

--Jimbo