[WikiEN-l] Danny blocks me

Edward Senft edwardsenft at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 15:27:02 UTC 2004

I did nothing wrong.  I was blocked by danny.  if I become blocked just by defending myself, I dont know what to do. Here is the last edit I made:

   Please stop lying Alex. My IP does not show my surname. You got that information from someone on IRC. It also has no connection whatsoever with any church! And the implication that you made with respect to that was completely false. Finally, the statement you made about the man I live with is certainly not available from my IP. I told you that in a private message. I can not take your apology seriously when you are going around lying about how you obtained this information. Angela. 02:10, Feb 16, 2004 (UTC)
   Wrong. I typed your IP into my web browser and it redirected me to http://fused.org/ . Your church or something was in the "hosted sites" section. I clicked on it and it had a link to your page and said "hosted by angela". Publicly on the IRC channel, you said "My roomate hosts sites" or something when you were talking about a firewall blocking your connections. (I could take the time to find it in the log) Since the guy at fused.org was named wayne, it was obvious that he was your roomate. The only thing that somoeone on IRC told me was that you were active in the dmoz project and I didn't make that public. So you can see, anyone could have found out that information, regardless of wether or not I posted it. Also, a google of fused.org shows your site: [1]. And regarding the church, one can clearly see that you are the one lying as your webpage links to a church site with a webmaster named Angela. --Ed Senft! 14:58, 16 Feb 2004 (UTC)