[WikiEN-l] Desysop Morwen

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Sat Feb 14 21:19:19 UTC 2004

I'm only joking, so no one take me too seriously here, but I think
writing an ALLCAPS LETTER DEMANDING IMMEDIATE ACTION is a bannable
offense in and of itself.

It's very difficult to imagine that this person is really serious, or
just trying to be a pain in the ass.  No one needs to apologize for
disregarding completely lunatic positions.

Anticapitalist, Wikipedia is not anticapitalist.  It's an
encyclopedia.  Canon is a famous company, and it is therefore
deserving of an encyclopedia article.

--Jimbo