[WikiEN-l] OneVoice

Delirium delirium at rufus.d2g.com
Fri Feb 13 20:16:19 UTC 2004

zero 0000 wrote:

>Something really has to be done about OneVoice.  The guy is an
>absolute curse on Wikipedia.  Look at [[Thomas Hurndall]].
>OneVoice put in a totally false report from an illegal radio
>station whose operators were recently sentenced to prison terms
>in Israel for perjury, then he keeps reverting to it even though
>the correct version of the story now carries citations to all of
>these:

I'm a bit undecided here, but I'd suggest assuming good faith.  It's
clear that OneVoice has a particular political ideology, but I'm not
convinced he's unwilling to work with others.  He seems to occasionally
get the impression that he's being opposed by supporters of the
Palestinians, or even by radical supporters of terrorism, or by some
combination thereof.  In a few cases where I've had minor conflicts with
him (one over [[Mahmoud Abbas]]--see that page history and talk page for
more), he's seemed reasonable.

-Mark