[WikiEN-l] Admin notice (was: Definition of terrorism)

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Fri Feb 13 19:01:46 UTC 2004

=> The question is, what specific actions was Osama bin
=> Laden trying to intimidate or coerce us into taking? I'm not very
=> clear on this.
=
=It might not be the US government.  Could apply to trying to coerce the

=government of Saudi Arabia, for example - into removing US forces.  Or
=affect Algeria.  Or cause instability in the Phillipines/Indonesia
area.

Okay, I think we all get the picture. Maybe this thread could be
continued privately or at [[Talk:Terrorism]]?

Ed Poor
Wikien-l Administrator