[WikiEN-l] Wik and Anthony DiPierro

Andrew Smith wikipediablah at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 00:10:08 UTC 2004

Hi All,

I would like to request the temporary banning of both Wik and Anthony DiPierro. They have spent the last half an hour reverting the Votes for Deletion page, a page which should not be protected dur to its high use. They have filled the edit histories of many pages with their junk today and have done so on many previous days. Sometimes one is in the right, sometimes the other, but they are both acting in a totally unacceptable way. I believe banning them both for a period of 24-48 hours would reinforce to them the fact that they can't just log on to Wikipedia and do whatever the hell they like (which is what they currently seem to favour) and would give everyon a break from their incessant niggling. In my opinion the Wikipedia would be a better, calmer place without them.

Please consider making a community-backed concensus on this as they are getting beyond tolerable.

Andrew (Ams80)