[WikiEN-l] Re: The integrity of Wikipedia

Gareth Owen wiki at gwowen.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Feb 12 14:59:58 UTC 2004

Fred Bauder <fredbaud at ctelco.net> writes:
> > I see. And where is this world where issues are black and white and values
> > absolute???
>
> In the heart of any honorable person.

And every in single one of them,
the definition as to what is black and what is white is different.

Which is somewhat problematic.

If we followed these lines, I'd end up writing Gazipedia, you'd write
Fredipedia, there'd be Cuncipedia, Mavipedia each reflecting our own inate
biases.
--
Gareth Owen
"I love the wikipedia, but sometimes I get the impression that certain people