[WikiEN-l] Wik & Anthony

James Rosenzweig jwrosenzweig at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 21:30:17 UTC 2004

This post is not intended to suggest whether Wik,
Anthony DiPierro, or both are in the wrong.  This is
only to say that four pages have had to be protected
from edit wars by these two individuals _today_.  I
protected two of them.

Should those of us who've been following the pair
around and protected pages in their wake log off,
someone please take up the banner.  Whomever ought to
be notified about this kind of behavior, I hope this
constitutes notification.  Whatever the solution is, I
believe it ought to be expedited before Wik and
Anthony get half the Wikipedia under temporary
protection from their reversions.

I don't know Wik at all, but Eloquence seems to have
dropped him a note.  My one conversation with Anthony
is visible on his talk page...given the success (lack
thereof) I found several days ago, I hope I will be
forgiven not making another attempt to reason with him
today.  Thanks,

James Rosenzweig (Jwrosenzweig)