[WikiEN-l] Arbitration: Case of Theresa Knott and Mr. Natural Health

uninvited at nerstrand.net uninvited at nerstrand.net
Wed Feb 11 18:40:16 UTC 2004

The arbitration committee has issued these findings in the matter of Theresa knott and Mr-Natural-Health:

* we find that Mr-Natural-Health has behaved inappropriately on a consistent and excessive basis
* we find that Mr-Natural-Health has made personal attacks in violation of Wikipedia's policy
* we find that Mr-Natural-Health has misused edit summaries in an effort to intimidate other editors
* therefore, Mr-Natural-Health’s privilege to edit Wikipedia be revoked for a period of 30 days, effective beginning 11 Feb 2004 00:25
* This revocation to include all Wikimedia wikis, and enforced using technical measures only if necessary.
* Further, all editors are encouraged to revert any questionable edits made by Mr-Natural-Health without discussion or concurrence of the community for a period of 30 days following his return to the community at the end of the revocation period.

This, together with the discussion history and vote tally, is available at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_arbitration

Respectfully submitted

UninvitedCompany