[WikiEN-l] unilateral bans of controversial users

Sascha Noyes sascha at pantropy.net
Fri Feb 6 02:39:36 UTC 2004

More trolling by anthony a couple of hours ago; listing wikipedia on
[[Wikipedia:Copies of Wikipedia content (low degree of compliance)]]:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Wikipedia:Copies_of_Wikipedia_content_(low_degree_of_compliance)&action=history
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Copies_of_Wikipedia_content_(undetermined_or_disputed_compliance)

I and a couple of others should also have received a "YHBT, HAND" notice after
engaging in a discussion on IRC with anthony where he claimed that wikipedia
is not an encyclopedia because it isn't printed on dead trees. (And some
other equally strange criteria which I've since forgotten)

Best,
Sascha Noyes
--
Please encrypt all email. Public key available from
www.pantropy.net/snoyes.asc