[WikiEN-l] Articles like "Violence against Israelis"

Christiaan Briggs christiaan at yurkycross.co.uk
Tue Aug 31 12:21:48 UTC 2004

On 30 Aug 2004, at 2:14 pm, zero 0000 wrote:

> The reason these are not listed in Wikipedia is that there is nobody
> with the dedication and time to match the efforts of Lance6Wins and
> MathKnight.
> (Actually, such a person or persons would need several times as much
> dedication because several times as many Palestinians are killed as
> Israelis.)

I don't know about lists, but what you mention is an interesting
problem, and not just for Wikipedia, but for all societies in regard to
the internet. Our economic system, and the plight of people such as the
Palestinians, means that access too and creation of information on the
internet is an extremely unequal affair.

Christiaan