[WikiEN-l] Please don't litter my sidewalk...

Daniel P.B.Smith dpbsmith at verizon.net
Mon Aug 30 23:48:21 UTC 2004

>> Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 09:19:22 -0700
>> From: "Jimmy (Jimbo) Wales" <jwales at wikia.com>
>>
>> I agree very strongly with this.  When I talk to reporters and this
>> topic comes up, I specifically ask them *not* to do it, because it is
>> very rude behavior, even as an experiment.
>>
>> --Jimbo

Dear reporters: Some of the nice people who live on my street have the
habit of picking any litter that they see on the sidewalk. I hope you
will resist the urge to dump litter on my sidewalk just to find out
whether anybody really picks it up.

Daniel P. B. Smith, dpbsmith at verizon.net
"Elinor Goulding Smith's Great Big Messy Book" is now back in print!
Sample chapter at http://world.std.com/~dpbsmith/messy.html
Buy it at http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1403314063/