[WikiEN-l] Re: Template/taxobox mess-up!

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason avarab at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 07:48:26 UTC 2004

Why would it ever break? I can see it getting slow because it cannot
be optimized but not breaking, all it's doing is just including one
thing after the other

{{a}} gets Template:A which contains "foo" and {{b}} gets Template:B
which contains "bar" hence

{{a}}{{b}} = foobar

Why would this break in whatever parser you plan to implement?

The only reason i can see why that would happen is if you were to
implement some auto-completion of the table syntax. Sort of like
tidy(html) for wikisyntax and do it before things get fetched from
Template: rather than after everything has been included.