[WikiEN-l] Re: Anent Dartmouth, Again

Jens Ropers ropers at ropersonline.com
Sat Aug 28 18:08:16 UTC 2004

On 28 Aug 2004, at 14:54, wikien-l-request at Wikipedia.org wrote:

> Message: 10
> Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 08:47:00 -0400
> From: "Anthony DiPierro" <anthonydipierro at hotmail.com>
>
>> However, I do feel that I did not lecture but plead and also feel that
>> I did not engage in hostile behaviour.
>
>> -- Jens [[User:Ropers|Ropers]]
>
> Considering you called the professor who did nothing wrong stupid and
> arrogant I'd say you were hostile.
>
> Anthony

Are you referring to my response to Geoff Burling? Is he "the
professor"?

If not, please explain.

If yes, then please note that I did NOT call Geoff "stupid and
arrogant" -- and I would be curious to hear where you are taking that
from.
Maybe you are confusing me with Christiaan. I am not Christiaan. I am
Jens. Jens Ropers. Known here as User:Ropers. Also called Ian. Also
known as (the) rop. Aka the fake Irishman. Historically known as
Ropercop. Anyway. Christiaan has his views and I have mine. Christiaan
has his way to respond and I have mine. There may be some common ground
between Christiaan and me, but there also is common ground between
Geoff and me. That said, I believe Christiaan, too, for all the
emotionally charged language he used, DID NOT call Geoff "stupid and
arrogant" EITHER. So again, I really don't know where you are taking
that from.

This was my first response email:
http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2004-August/030079.html
(Note that I wrote it as a general email to the list, quoting only
Geoff's comment and not giving his name, to avoid the issue getting
personal.)

Geoff chose to respond to me and Christiaan in one email:
http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2004-August/030105.html

Because I'm not Christiaan, I only responded to the sections of Geoff's
email that I felt were directed at me:
http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2004-August/030140.html

-- Jens [[User:Ropers|Ropers]]
     www.ropersonline.com