[WikiEN-l] Image of Gandhi

Danavir Goswami (USA) Danavir.Goswami at pamho.net
Thu Aug 26 15:15:00 UTC 2004

Dear Friends,				Aug. 26, 2004

Greetings. I am a monk writing a book on celibacy---the title is "Brain
Gain" (1,000 copies) and would like to use, within the book, an image of
Gandhi I found on your website.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahatma_Gandhi

If you could be so kind as to inform me A) whether the image is in the
public domain (copyright-free), or B) if you have the ability to grant
permission for its use, or C) you could suggest how I might seek permission.

The seminary is non profit and the publication is also not a profit
enterprise.

Thank you so much for your help.

With best regards,

Dr. Dane Holtzman

Rupanuga Vedic College (USA)
5201 Paseo, Kansas City, Missouri 64110
Tel: (816) 924-5619, (800) 340-5286, Fax: (816) 924-5640
E-mail: danavir.goswami at pamho.net  Website: www.rvc.edu