[WikiEN-l] Anet Dartmouth

Christiaan Briggs christiaan at yurkycross.co.uk
Thu Aug 26 11:05:33 UTC 2004

On 25 Aug 2004, at 6:35 am, Geoff Burling wrote:

> Bah! If I don't recognize the contributor -- or even more clearly, if
> that person is editting from an IP number -- I'll just consider
> her/him/it a troublemaker, list the articles that person produces on
> VfD & revert all of her/his/its edits as "vandalism".

So who the hell do you think you are???

> And if I may allowed to be chauvanistic for a moment, I think this
> ideal is a valuable part of Western Civilization that needs to be
> taught to the rest of the world. We should respect other people's POV,
> we should be willing to explain our own POV, & that there should be a
> fair & beneficial
> exchange between them

*groan* spare us your offensive ethnocentric colonialist views, please.

A positive purchase maybe:
Lies My Teacher Told Me:Everything Your American History Textbook Got
Wrong
http://www.uvm.edu/~jloewen/liesmyteachertoldme/liesmyteacher.html

A book for everyone of the American Empire.

Christiaan