[WikiEN-l] Dartmouth class project now on VFD

Jens Ropers ropers at ropersonline.com
Wed Aug 25 00:38:35 UTC 2004

> Message: 9
> Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 14:41:50 -0400
> From: "Anthony DiPierro" <anthonydipierro at hotmail.com>
>
> <snip>
>
> Says something about how well we explain our requirements as well.  Or
> in
> this case, how well we agree on our requirements.  Most of the articles
> listed *did* meet our requirements.  VfD is broken.  It probably never
> worked in the first place.
>
> Anthony

Apologies in advance should this be construed as rude, but...

,,,honestly, Anthony, I'm getting the impression that you are
repeatedly finding
''all'' sorts of things about the Wikipedia that:
(1) Don't Work At All &trade;
and are
(2) Broken By Design &reg;
and need ''''radical''' fixing as well as a wide ranging discussion of
basic principles.

Would that be wide of the mark?

- Jens

Thanks and regards,
Jens Ropers

There are two types of IT techs: The ones who watch soap operas and the
ones who watch progress bars.
http://www.ropersonline.com/elmo/#108681741955837683