[WikiEN-l] Dartmouth class project now on VFD

Anthony DiPierro anthonydipierro at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 18:41:50 UTC 2004

> Unfortunately, even though the class assignment required that the articles
created by the students meet Wikipedia
> requirements, now that most of them have been listed on VfD, the
instructor is trying to claim that they do meet our
> requirements.  It seems if the vast majority of the articles have made it
to VfD, then not only has the majority of the class
> failed the assignment, but the instructor doesn't understand the nature of
Wikipedia.  If the majority of a class fails an
> assignment, that has to say something about the instructor, as well.

>  RickK

Says something about how well we explain our requirements as well.  Or in
this case, how well we agree on our requirements.  Most of the articles
listed *did* meet our requirements.  VfD is broken.  It probably never
worked in the first place.

Anthony