[WikiEN-l] Re: Please welcome your new Mailing List admins

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 00:22:48 UTC 2004

Mark Ryan a écrit:
> WikiEN-l has two new mailing list administrators, Fuzheado (Andrew
> Lih) and David Gerard. They are two of Wikipedia's most trusted names.
> They are the Panadol of Wikipedia.
>
> At the same time, Ed Poor is retiring after an illustrious career of
> adminning. I hope you all join me in congratulating Ed Poor for a job
> well done, and welcoming Andrew and David.
>
> Remember, if you should ever require assistance from us, you can
> contact all of us simultaneously through the email address
> wikien-l-owner at wikipedia.org.
>
> ~Mark.
> Administrator

I think that it would be beneficial that former and current
administrators explain what administrating a list entitles on
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_list, so that future admins know
what the job is (and what the job is not).

It could be the beginnning of a manual :-) Just a thought :-)

What does Panadol mean ?