[WikiEN-l] Mintguy is an ad-hominem, British Upper Class POV revert war monger

Abe Sokolov abesokolov at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 14 01:36:51 UTC 2004

coxcustomer3 at cox.net wrote:

"Mintguy has this stuffy, toffee-nosed, Upper Class, British POV, Canonical
Fascism about every article and doesn't allow for American contributions on
British and British related topics by me."

I'm an American, I've never been accused of an 'aristocratic' bias, and I
use American English spellings. As the main author of a number of UK-related
articles (e.g., British Empire), I've only gotten to know Mintugy as a
helpful, diligent, and competent user.

If he is reverting American contributors, I bet that it's because their
edits are unconstructive, not because they're Americans.

-User:172