[WikiEN-l] RE: Mintguy is an ad-hominem, British Upper Class POV revert war monger

Kenneth Alan coxcustomer3 at cox.net
Fri Aug 13 13:56:57 UTC 2004

I don't appreciate falsifications that justify social institutions which people like Mintguy adhere to.  The nature of his interests and the form of his edits and attacks against me happen to reflect class basis.  He has closeminded attitude to seeing anything which is not canon in his perceptions by the education he had in school.  Mature contributers look beyond traditional, child-geared teachings to find more than the simple lullaby story.  He has no understanding of how to expound upon articles to really bring their nature to light.  All is dry and dreary, a lacklustre approach that signifies lack of creative inspiration for presentation.  I believe that he is locked in his own willfull ignorance of more than the dogmatic simple take, always used and always believed.  It is types like him that prevent needed changes in education from reflecting the real truth, instead of the one that justifies his quaint fantasy.  Painting realities is what upper class snobs like him do to prevent others from seeing through them and their motives for trading truth for money for political advantage.  I do not merely uphold the establishment's needs for preserving their perfect story on matters.  I reveal the depth of things uncovered which are normally the stuff of what is taboo to speak of.  My revelations found in the texts I read are never merely my opinion, they reflect often a side that has merit and is stomped by the bully.  Voting for truth isn't realistic, but that is exactly how people like him resolve their insecurities with handling the flaws of power and propaganda.  I am not satisfied with simply regurgitating the winning side of every debate, when that winning side had certain incentives to choose the main reality to focus on.  I do not respond kindly to boxed-minded and living people who insist that others must comply.  When the big picture is understood, this gives people a choice to decide for themselves just where their loyalties lie to the wording.  I will not condone sheltering people from more knowledge than others want them to know when it affects us all who art involved.

No matter the fact that he has a British style and I American, there is fault in his approach to dealing with me in his prejudices and abuse of power, that he used absolutely.  I may be seen as living in my box and insisting that others comply, but that doesn't give Mintguy merit to break the rules he himself is supposed to uphold.  He is given privileges in return for adhering the rules, not willfully breaking them.  He confessed that he knows not what steps to take in regards to my banning that he did of me without counsel and approval.  Follow our user contributions to see that Mintguy banned me for what is an unpopular opinion in his eye.  He is irresponsible for doing so, when that breaks the rules of his station.