[WikiEN-l] Uncategorised pages

Bryan Derksen bryan.derksen at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 13 00:41:58 UTC 2004

At 12:07 AM 8/12/2004 +0100, Timwi wrote:
>Thanks to JeLuf, we now have [[Special:Uncategorizedpages]].  It is a
>cached list, so it will not update directly, but at least it gives us
>something to start with.  Now we can categorise all articles :-)

Well, there goes the rest of my life outside of Wikipedia. :)

I note that this list isn't taking into account categories that are part of
templates, though; there are a number of disambiguation pages included in
the list. Since it's only caching the first thousand uncategorized articles
this means that eventually it'll fill up with nothing but those, so that'll
eventually need to be taken into consideration.