[WikiEN-l] Jayjg is still inserting fraudulent info and changing protecte...

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Thu Aug 12 01:21:37 UTC 2004

In a message dated 8/11/2004 2:52:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rkscience100 at yahoo.com writes:
He needs to be banned for at least a week, starting now.
You have stated that many times in the edit summary. In fact, you wrote:
"Jayjg, stop reverting every single one of my edits. One more revert by you and
will could get a one-day ban" three times today. Frankly, after being here for
so long, I am surprised you are still unfamiliar with the procedure for banning
a user. It is difficult, and disagreeing with you is not yet grounds for
banning. Please stop making idle threats.
Please note that _none_ of the many people on the
WikiProject for Judaism articles are having such problems
with each other, with the sole exception of Jayjg.
That may be because many of the people who could potentially edit these
articles have made a conscious decision to stay away so as to avoid your virulent,
ad hominen histrionics.

Danny