[WikiEN-l] Jayjg is using non-stop reverts

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 17:10:15 UTC 2004

I am again having problems with Jayjg. He is using non-stop
reverts to nearly every edit I make. He already has hit the
three revisions in a day to a single article level.

In general, on some of the articles, Jayjg is still
attributing positions to me and to others that we do not
have, and is repeatedly criticising these non-existent
positions. It is no clear whether he is engaging in
straw-man attacks on purpose, or is just not reading
carefully. In any case, it is taking me an average of two
days per article to convince him on any given point that he
is mistaken. Until then he just reverts, reverts, and
reverts.

I am currently attempting to mediate with him through a
third party, but nothing has occured yet.

Robert (RK)