[WikiEN-l] Re: Recent Changes Patrol

Timwi timwi at gmx.net
Mon Aug 9 21:47:51 UTC 2004

Daniel Mayer wrote:

>>I was going to make it so that you can't "patrol" your own edits, but I
>>haven't done that yet. (techtalk: it would require an extra DB query)
>
> it would also
> be nice for each user to be able to create white lists in his/her prefs.

Sorry, but that is starting to sound a little bit too complicated for my
taste :-)

> give me the name of your PayPal account

I didn't have one so far, but I've always wanted one, so I've created
one now.  I've registered with the e-mail address timwi at gmx.net.  Is
that all the information you need to send me money?  :-)

> You rock Timwi!

Don't get too overexcited :-) Firstly, the feature is not live yet;
secondly, it is highly likely that a large number of users won't like
the feature no matter how much I tweak it...

However, I am very happy at the positive response so far.  Thank you.

Timwi