[WikiEN-l] Re: Wikipedia-logo merchandise: yarn

S.Vertigo sewev at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 7 18:19:42 UTC 2004

Someone could print them out themselves. If they had
the space, the foundation could supply them the
equipment to do the work, get the wholesale t-shirts
delivered, and they could ship them out, based on
orders taken on a special registration page at meta.

Or would that be too much like the wiki way? :)