[WikiEN-l] Response to Jayjg's claims

JAY JG jayjg at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 6 18:24:33 UTC 2004

>From: Robert <rkscience100 at yahoo.com> Reply-To: English Wikipedia
><wikien-l at Wikipedia.org> To: wikien-l at Wikipedia.org Subject: [WikiEN-l]
>Response to Jayjg's claims Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 11:08:50 -0700 (PDT) Jayjg
>writes: etc.

Hi Robert

I've written all that I think needs to be said in this particular list, and
won't be getting into a debate here.  I'd prefer to work on the text of the
article itself in the relevant Talk: page, and hope we can resolve our
disagreement there, or through mediation.

Regards,

Jay

MSN® Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling
get-togethers.
first two months FREE*.