[WikiEN-l] RK's complaints about jayjg - trying again

JAY JG jayjg at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 5 21:59:50 UTC 2004

I've had a chance to briefly peruse RK's lengthy complaints about me
regarding the [[Relationships between segments of Judaism]] article.
Needless to say, I dispute their accuracy and veracity.  In some cases I am
simply baffled; for example, he has insisted on inserting numerous quotes
from Haredi Rabbis into the article, against the objections of a number of
contributors, but when I replaced the many lengthy quotations with a summary
of their views which briefly quotes them, he deleted that, calling it
"Ultra-Orthodox propaganda".

I also strongly object to RK's many statements of a personal nature,
especially the speculations regarding my beliefs.  His numerous claims about
me (including his statement that I am an "Ultra-Orthodox Jew") are simply
false, and I really hate wasting time on ad hominem argumentation.  I also
object to the histrionic and often hysterical rhetoric.

I have pleaded with RK to work with me on the article.  I have on many
occasions requested that RK support his edits in the Talk: page, with
limited success.   I have now asked him if he would like to go to mediation,
and look forward to a response.  I don't want to bore people any further, so
I simply welcome any interested party to read the relevant Talk: pages and
decide for themselves.

SmartScreen Technology.
first two months FREE*.