[WikiEN-l] 3 different issues

Jens Ropers ropers at ropersonline.com
Wed Aug 4 22:41:16 UTC 2004

Righto. My 1st post to this list, I hope this is the right place.
3 different issues, in descending order of perceived seriousness. Here
goes:

- wikipaedia.org
	There is a HUGE issue (actually several issues) concerning the
Internet activities of a Dr. Martin Schlabeck, an apparent psychiatrist
based in Nuremburg-Erlangen, Germany.
	Please refer to the attached wikipaedia.html file for an account of my
concerns.
	I also wonder if I should repost this to foundation-l and/or
Wikipedia-l as well? Or maybe to a WikiDE-l? What do people think would
be right?