[WikiEN-l] British copyright law != American copyright law

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Wed Aug 4 20:41:30 UTC 2004

I think the entire corpus of classified (classified by the governement as
secret, etc.) falls into that category. Much of this material is too
detailed for encyclopedic purposes, but much would be encyclopedic if we
knew it or were free to publish it.

More or less along the same line, considering the national security needs of
the United States with respect to the "War on Terror", certain photographs
and information, for example regarding the details of security precautions
and certain nifty destructive techniques might fall into this category.

Fred