[WikiEN-l] Block #1

Anthony DiPierro anthonydipierro at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 17:33:27 UTC 2004

> If you agreed to it voluntarily then why are you questioning it with
> "Fennec could have done something other than block me (such as speak to
> me first)"?

> Christiaan

What am I questioning?  I'm not saying Fennec wasn't able to do what he did.
I'm saying he shouldn't have.  It was completely unnecessary and
counterproductive.

Just because an admin has the ability to block first and ask questions never
doesn't mean they always should.  Frankly, when I made the agreement I
thought admins such as Fennec would have the common sense to realize that.

That said, I jumped to conclusions when I listed that page on VfD.  And as
it turns out the block was removed fairly soon after I realized I was
blocked anyway, so little harm was done.  So whatever, it's not the end of
the world.

Anthony