[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia in the news

Christiaan Briggs christiaan at yurkycross.co.uk
Wed Aug 4 09:16:28 UTC 2004

Interesting comment Jimbo, which leaves open the possibility that we're
all suckers ("dumbasses") for voting for _any_ of these people as it
just encourages them. "Sincere interest in a fair presentation of the
facts" by those addicted to power is an awfully tenuous assumption
(hence you end up with organisations with oxymoronic descriptions such
as "Fox News - fair and balanced").

Christiaan