[WikiEN-l] unfair blocking

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 23:57:15 UTC 2004

Thank you.  I did nothing wrong, and would not change a thing I did.

RickK

blankfaze <blankfaze at gmail.com> wrote:
Just for the record, in case anyone gives a crap, I fully support Rick
here. The user was *extensively* warned for his disruptive behaviour.
Yeah, the idea of exhausting all options before blocking is nice, but
sometimes people are just hell-bent and unwilling to even discuss it,
and need to be blocked for a bit so they can learn that we don't
operate like that, and that it's better to discuss things than to make
disruptive edits.