[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia in the news

Stan Shebs shebs at apple.com
Tue Aug 3 21:49:54 UTC 2004

They had to edit out most of the article to get their nuggets of
negativity. One hopes that the Bushies stupid enough to think that
this is the whole article will follow the example of their "leader"
and be sufficiently incurious not to look at it themselves, so we
don't have another wave of vandalism to deal with.

Stan