[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia in the news

Delirium delirium at hackish.org
Tue Aug 3 20:05:55 UTC 2004

Rick wrote:

> This is a pretty good indication that our [[John Kerry]] article needs
> SERIOUS NPOVing, since it's being praised by the Bush people:
>
> http://www.bushcountry.org/news/aug_news_pages/n_080204_kerry_facts.htm

I'm not sure that's the case.  They selectively quote part of the
article, and seem mostly pleased by some facts we have in the article
that aren't all that widely reported elsewhere.  Unless these facts turn
out to be false, I don't think we should remove them from the article
simply because one or the other side in a political contest likes to
quote them.

-Mark