[WikiEN-l] Where are all the trolls?

Mark Pellegrini mapellegrini at comcast.net
Tue Aug 3 18:02:26 UTC 2004

Plato wrote: "I don't see trolling to be a problem, I see users that act like vigilantes to
be a problem. I've seen some users that claimed to be "free-thinkers" but banned
people without a hearing from the Arb. committee."

You seem to be operating under the misconception that every block requires an arbcom
hearing. The arbcom should be for settling longstanding disputes between (legitimate)
users, not as the de-facto jury for getting rid of every trouble maker - that is what we have
admins for.
--Mark