[WikiEN-l] Blocking policy

TJ69662094 at aol.com TJ69662094 at aol.com
Tue Aug 3 09:13:32 UTC 2004

Hi Jimbo:
How areyou doing my man?

Me and my father, userMarine 69-71 have been blocked inexplicablyby user
RickK. The whole thing only because my dad saw a red line under Joaquin Phoenix at
the List of Puerto Ricans and he decided in good faith to write an
article.RickK already had one under Joaquin Raphael Phoenix, but dad didnt know this.
In turn this led to a name changing war and RickK as far as I understad,
failed to compromise by requensting for a merger beforehe went for the KO blow and
blocked us permanently!!!

Can you please unblock us? We aredesperate to going back to return
immediately to be the good hearted contributor we are. And Idlike to asj you if RickK
violated any adm, rules with this behaviour.

Jimmy you know how much I love this site, and my dad does too.I think you are
a genius and this is not kidding because I see wikipedia in the I love the
2000s MTV show by 2010. I have big ies and I was aboutto talk to Angela about
how we can make people more aware with wikipedia collectibles and advertising.

I hope you can help us and maybe have a talk with RickK. I dont know but
maybe he might ave to coll his engines a little bit. He probably,I acknowledge
does it thinkingof the best for oursite, for that I acknowledge him,butn he might
ant to have his blood presure checked the way heacts sometimes.

Thank you for your help and God bless you!

Sincerelyours,
Uer AntonioMartin