[WikiEN-l] Block #1

Anthony DiPierro anthonydipierro at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 2 23:59:20 UTC 2004

> The blocking itself was totally inline with policy - I saw it, and
> asked on IRC if an impartial admin would look at it to see if it
> was provacative (which, according to the agreement, is grounds
> to block him)

>  --Mark

I don't dispute that I cannot prove that my purpose for making that edit was
not to troll, so yes, the block itself didn't violate policy.  However, just
as I could have done something other than list the page on VfD (such as
speak to Mark first), Fennec could have done something other than block me
(such as speak to me first).  Just because you *can* block me doesn't mean
you should.

Anyway, hopefully this thread is nearing a close.

Anthony