[WikiEN-l] can I send attachments to this list?

Jens Ropers ropers at ropersonline.com
Mon Aug 2 23:56:53 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I've got a newbie question:
Can I send attachments to this list?

I have a BIG issue I would like to raise.
It's best presented in a table with weblinks (it gets very confusing otherwise),
to I created a (small!) HTML file with the respective links, etc.

Can I send that little index.html to this list?
Would it come across to actual list recipients?

If not, would it be ok if I temporarily posted it at my web site and sent a link
to this mailing list (I'd prefer not to do that if I can avoid that)?

Thanks and regards,

Jens Ropers
(User:Ropers)