[WikiEN-l] Re: Blocking policy

Delirium delirium at hackish.org
Mon Aug 2 06:14:23 UTC 2004

Rick wrote:

> Still unacceptable.  The Arbcom is still making policy which has not
> been agreed to by the wikipedia as a whole.

Incorrect.  Fred was editing that page as a Wikipedian.  Other
Wikipedians may also edit it; the blocking policy page is not an
arbitration committee page, but a Wikipedia community page, edited by
the community at large.  If you disagree with its wording, I suggest you
comment on its talk page.  That's how policy is made here, after all.

-Mark