[WikiEN-l] Re: Blocking policy

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Mon Aug 2 00:48:19 UTC 2004

The language now reads, "When a Wikipedia administrator discovers an
instance where a block was made without appropriate reference to the
Wikipedia:Blocking policy, they may reverse the block but should post a note
on the offending Wikipedia administrators talk page explaining why the block
was reversed."

Fred