[WikiEN-l] Paul Vogel's anti-Semitism?

Mr Paul Vogel bannedneedle at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 14:21:06 UTC 2004

"If you have complaints and can back them up with
evidence please set them
forth on the page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_Arbitration/Paul_Vogel"

Of course, I do have many complaints and I can back
them up with evidence and I will set them forth on the
linked page, above, as well as here.

"However, I highly recommend you lose the word,
"ilk"."

I highly recommend that you do look the word "ilk"
up in the dictionary, Fred, as it fits this lying and
hypocritical mob here that is falsely attempting to
have me blocked, banned, and censored.

"I tend to read it as, "The Jews"."

Are you saying that "The Jews" are this "ilk", Fred?

If the shoe fits, then yes.

If not, then no.

Many of this "ilk" are "Jews", but, the "behavior" of
"lying hypocrisy", of "slander", of "personal insults"
and of "double-standards" and of bigoted pov
"censorship" are the actual "defining characteristics"
of this "mob" or "ilk" or "group" that is attempting
to falsely block, ban, and censor me.

"What do you mean by using that word in the way you
do?"

An "ilk" is a group. The "ilk" or "group" that is
trying to block, ban, or to censor me that has falsely
slandered, personally insulted, have lied, and have
been hypocritical, that have given false witness, that
have reverted articles for their own biased and
bigoted pov and more than 3-times in a day, etc., and
that have only "selectively enforced" many Wiki
Policies, against me, ad nauseum. That ilk.

Paul Vogel
http://www.cosmotheism.net