[WikiEN-l] LYNCH MOB against Paul Vogel

Mr Paul Vogel bannedneedle at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 18:48:11 UTC 2004

"Vogel, You’re inflaming this situation unnecessarily.
 There is no conspiracy or cabal plotting against you.
You need to calm down and get a hold of yourself
before continuing in this behavior. You are only
hurting yourself."

On the contrary, YOU are ONE of THEM and have
forced me to resort to calling attention to
what you and YOUR ILK of LYING HYPOCRITES and
CENSOROUS BIGOTS have been doing to users here.

"Your views, no matter how offensive others might
consider them, were not the reason you were banned."

That is simply and clearly a bald-faced lie.

"The behavior you engaged in was."

Hardly!
Again, psychological projection and double-standards!

"By vandalizing pages, engaging in excessive reverts
and circumventing temp bans you put yourself in this
position."

I didn't vandalize any pages, or engage in excessive
reverts, but, I DID circumvent any bans based upon any
such false pov allegations and upon any such biased
treatment and harrassment

"Take some time off wikipedia, collect your thoughts,
review the editing rules and come back  -after- your
ban expires refreshed and ready to contribute."

I have not been the one continually violating such
rules. YOU and YOUR ILK actually have, and enforce it
only on those when you don't agree with their own pov.

"No one that I know of wants to suppress your
contributions, they want you to make them in the way
stated by wikipedia policy and deal with conflict in a
more calm and rational matter. I am sure if you come
back and behave yourself and make good contributions
all will be forgotten. Thanks and good luck."

I don't believe you, for you do not mean what you say
nor say what you mean, as your own actions and words
have demonstrated over and over again with me.
You are NOT HONEST nor SINCERE, either, Karl.

Those were the same kind of "patronizing" and and
"insulting" and typical "personal insults"
that I have come to expect from such a cabal
or ilk and mob of "lying hypocrites"!

It is clear that some are only "covering" for these
censorous bigots and that they do not want to review
the "facts" or any "evidence" of my true allegations
of the reality of this hidden cabal or ilk of these
censorous lying and hypocritical bigots within the
Wikipedia community.

If there is not proper justice done here and on my
behalf, then I will know that this project is bogus
and that this lying and hypocritical ilk is in full
control of it, and so will almost anyone else that is
"objective" AND "fair-minded".

Paul Vogel