[WikiEN-l] bans and blocks - proposed modificaion

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Tue Sep 30 14:25:46 UTC 2003

>Yes, Martin is very often on-the-mark -- its good to see people seem to
recognizing
>that. (Considering that at a certain point, I thought he was gonna get
banned. ;)

>~S~

<chuckle>, yes, I know what you mean. I thought I myself was going to
get banned when I first started at Wikipedia. Maybe it's the "reformed
sinner" who becomes the best proponent of goodness. That's one reason I
worked so hard to get Lir reinstated. Why, I must have spent at least
$500 worth of consulting time in behind-the-scenes negotiations.

Uncle Ed