[WikiEN-l] Wikilists and GDFL

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Tue Sep 30 12:40:29 UTC 2003

The violation, the infringement, the tortious conduct such as defamation or
invasion of
privacy are all the work of volunteer contributors. It is their wrong, it is
their copyright infringement, it is their action, it is not the action of
"us" or "we". There is no "us" or "we" in this regard.

We do have a collective responsibility however it may be expressed legally.
We are working toward, and perhaps have now, established a non-profit
corporation. As a corporation the usual rules apply and the corporation is
responible with auxilliary responsibility with individuals who may have
commited a particular transgression.

Fred