[WikiEN-l] Re: Welcome back Adam (Daniel Ehrenberg)

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 28 14:00:31 UTC 2003

 Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 13:32:32 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Daniel Ehrenberg <littledanehren at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] Welcome back Adam
> To: English Wikipedia <wikien-l at Wikipedia.org>
>
> --- Rick <giantsrick13 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Dan,
> >
> > I'm newer than you, and I've still seen how Lir
> > likes to confuse things with multiple names.  What
> > do you mean, you don't know why he'd want to use
> two
> > logins?  Because it's the way he makes things
> > difficult for the rest of us.
> >
> > RickK
>
> [I think] some people are still arguing that PP is
> not
> Adam. I'm not. I guess I shouldn't try to be NPOV on
> the mailing list.
> LDan

Dan, could you drop that matter please ?
It does not matter whether Adam log in as PP or Lir or
The Pope. She was given the right to edit again, and
that is all there is to say about it. Could she do it
without you people going on forever chatting about
her, and watching any of her move ? She is not an
insect to look under a  magnifying glass ! Let her
breathe !

please !