[WikiEN-l] Adam acting the ass again *sigh* (and he is only just back)

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Sat Sep 27 08:24:03 UTC 2003

Even if your gratuitous allegation were true, some people have already
made up their minds that Adam is guilty.  Some people have already made
up their minds that facts should not interfere with their prejudiced
opinions about Lir.  All he did was cast his vote on a subject.  That's
no big deal!  Lir wasn't the one to go ballistic over this.  His
opponents were the ones who swarmed and made a big fuss over this.

Ec