[WikiEN-l] Re: [roy_q_royce at hotmail.com: --A Request RE a WIK I Article--]

KNOTT, T TKNOTT at qcl.org.uk
Fri Sep 26 10:35:58 UTC 2003

I used to hang out on sci.physics, but was driven away by the crackpots.
IIRC al.sci.physics.new-theories was created especially to keep them off
sci.physics.relativity. It didn't work, they just crossposted. I think we
need a separate policy just for physics crackpots, because they are in a
class of their own.

I'm in favour of wiping the talk page of special relativity. ( it's strange
that they always go for special relativity not general relativity)

Theresa