[WikiEN-l] BuddhaInside banned

Jimmy Wales jwales at joey.bomis.com
Thu Sep 25 18:10:28 UTC 2003

I give my retroactive stamp of approval for this.  Recall, I had asked
that someone have him email me or come to the mailing list to chat,
but vandalizing the Main Page is extreme and certainly falls under the
standard 'emergency' exception to our general rule against sysops
banning people who have a username.

--Jimbo